Initial GunZ
HELLO WELCOME TO INITIAL GUNZ PLEASE ENJOY YOUR STAY AND STAY SAFE KIDDIES HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHE!
New Rank(s) suggestion Fattest-man3
Initial GunZ
HELLO WELCOME TO INITIAL GUNZ PLEASE ENJOY YOUR STAY AND STAY SAFE KIDDIES HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHE!
New Rank(s) suggestion Fattest-man3
Initial GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesEventRegisterLog in
Server Soon Online, We Are Making Stuff. Forum Is Under Construction Be Patient.

New Rank(s) suggestion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Casually
Beginner
Beginner
Casually

New Rank(s) suggestion Empty
PostSubject: New Rank(s) suggestion   New Rank(s) suggestion EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 7:21 pm

I was thinking.

Could this community need a Head Moderator and a head Event Manager?

Question Question Question Question Question

Please comment below ifyou agree with this.
Back to top Go down
Jadeey
Initial Spammer
Initial Spammer
Jadeey

PostSubject: Re: New Rank(s) suggestion   New Rank(s) suggestion EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 12:25 am

I do believe by saying 'ranks' you mean forum groups. I guess it's an idea, but still, I don't think those would be a necessity. I mean, if an event manager needs a recommendation or councelling they can easily ask one of the owners and/or the head admin or myself, yeah?

About the head moderator, I don't see the need for having that as well. If forum moderators are good (By saying that, I'm not implying I'm the best of moderators), why would they need to be supervised or tutored? Though if it's really needed, I guess a group like this could be created. Yet again, imo, I don't see the point of having one. :3
Back to top Go down
Casually
Beginner
Beginner
Casually

PostSubject: Re: New Rank(s) suggestion   New Rank(s) suggestion EmptySun Feb 07, 2010 4:09 pm

Jadeey wrote:
I do believe by saying 'ranks' you mean forum groups. I guess it's an idea, but still, I don't think those would be a necessity. I mean, if an event manager needs a recommendation or councelling they can easily ask one of the owners and/or the head admin or myself, yeah?

About the head moderator, I don't see the need for having that as well. If forum moderators are good (By saying that, I'm not implying I'm the best of moderators), why would they need to be supervised or tutored? Though if it's really needed, I guess a group like this could be created. Yet again, imo, I don't see the point of having one. :3

Aren't you head GM? I find it unfair to our community for somebody to have more than 1 rank/group. So, I'd say this is another thing I should debate on.
Back to top Go down
Ethernal
Never gives up
Never gives up
Ethernal

PostSubject: Re: New Rank(s) suggestion   New Rank(s) suggestion EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 2:41 am

Yeah i think so,

il think about it.
Back to top Go down
https://initialgunz.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Rank(s) suggestion   New Rank(s) suggestion Empty

Back to top Go down

New Rank(s) suggestion
Page 1 of 1